THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GROUP –
September 1-10, 2021
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR DETAILS
Feel as though you are traveling through time as we follow in the footsteps of the Knights Templar as they flee Longshanks determined to protect their king Robert the Bruce as he fights for a United Scotland.
Wander through the ruins of Urquhart Castle, feel the energy of the slain as you walk through Culloden Battlefield. Learn about the passionate history this is Scotland. Imagine the horror of the Glencoe massacre as we venture through the valley ending our tour in the Capitol City itself – Edinburgh
– Travel date to Edinburgh
– Arrival into Edinburgh. We pick you up at the airport and head straight out to St Andrews, where you can spend time at the cathedral and visit the old course itself. After our visit we head to Dundee for the night. Enjoy a welcome dinner at our hotel tonight.
– After breakfast, enjoy a visit to the V&A Museum (Victoria & Albert) before we venture into the highlands of Scotland. With a stop at Scone, where you can visit the Castle, we end our day in the town of Elgin.. Dinner included at your hotel
– It’s a day tripping kind of day. We visit Urquhart Castle, spend some time in Speyside then up to the beach town of Banff before we land back in Elgin for the night where dinner will be included.
– We make a morning visit to Clava Cairns and Culloden Battlefield before we venture into the “Biggest City in the Highlands” where you can explore and grab some lunch. We’ll depart after lunch and head to Ullapool for the evening. Dinner will be included at your hotel
– After a leisurely breakfast, we’ll take a drive out to Corrieshalloch Gorge to see the beautiful waterfalls before we grab the afternoon ferry across to the Isle of Lewis where we overnight in the town of Stornoway. Dinner included at hotel.
– We will be (hopefully) giving the day off to our driver as we utilize the services of yet another driver/guide to take us around the islands today. Be prepared to be spellbound by the Callanish Stones. Dinner back at our hotel in Stornoway.
– We will get an early start as we take the morning ferry from the Isle of Harris to the Isle of Skye. Spend time on the island where you can grab lunch in the town of Portree before we head off the island to the Kyle of Lochalsh for the night. Dinner included at your hotel
– On the road again today, we head through Fort William to the Glencoe Visitors Center before we land for the evening in Stirling. Dinner will be included at your hotel.
– We will enjoy a morning visit to Stirling Castle and the Bannockburn Battlefield Visitors Center today. From here we will make our way to Edinburgh for the night but not before we have an private evening tour of Rosslyn Chapel. Dinner will be included at your hotel.
– It’s our last full day in Scotland. Why not spend it in the Capitol itself. Enjoy your free day in the city! We will host a farewell dinner at a local pub tonight.
– All good things must come to an end. We transfer you to the airport for your return trip home. Haste ye Back!
$4,600.00 per person based on double occupancy which includes:
$920.00 single supplement
10 nights 3-4 star hotel stays
Porterage of 1 bag per person
Services of Driver/Guide on Luxury Motor Coach, Tour Manager and other guides as necessary
All visits per itinerary
2 meals daily
Any surprises we throw in along the way
Air Transportation to and from Scotland
Gratuities to driver/guide(s), tour manager or servers
Any extras not included in itinerary or specified by guide
Sundries/souvenirs or special need items
Click this link to pay: https://red-hot-adventures.mybigcommerce.com/scotland-the-brave/